January 14, 20188 yr How the Jags don't double team Brown is beyond me. I know they have good corners but it it Brown.
January 14, 20188 yr Interference all the way down the field and AB still comes up with a stupid catch. Best in the league. The Jags have gotten away with murder holding the Steeler receivers today.
January 14, 20188 yr So Big Ben goes from looking like he is trying to throw picks to tossing dimes to Brown. What the heck?
January 14, 20188 yr I don't envy Bengals fans. Having to go up against him twice a year. That don't bother us, we have Dre and PAC Man.
January 14, 20188 yr Author Ballgame I think for sure this time two big first downs and the the touchdown. Jags now lead 42-28 with 4:19 to play.
January 14, 20188 yr How the Jags don't double team Brown is beyond me. I know they have good corners but it it Brown. They trust in their corners. Done it all year. Brown is the only one to really torch em.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.