January 14, 20188 yr I'm fairly confident that New England would have QB sneaked on both of the key 4th and shorts that have hurt the Steelers today.
January 14, 20188 yr Touchdown by Fournette gives the Jags back a 14 point lead 35-21 with 10:34 left to play. One thing about the Jags is they don't get cute. You got the man use him. Three times if you have to.
January 14, 20188 yr I'm fairly confident that New England would have QB sneaked on both of the key 4th and shorts that have hurt the Steelers today. Yep
January 14, 20188 yr Author This Jaguar touchdown brought to you by Todd Haley. I went back and watched and it look like Roethlisberger changed the play at line of scrimage.
January 14, 20188 yr Author I'm also glad that if the Jags score it by Fournette because he is also on our BGP Fantasy Football Contest.lol
January 14, 20188 yr Author What a throw on the run and what a catch! I'm not a Steelers fan but there is little doubt in my mind who the best receiver in the NFL is!
January 14, 20188 yr Interference all the way down the field and AB still comes up with a stupid catch. Best in the league.
January 14, 20188 yr Author Interference all the way down the field and AB still comes up with a stupid catch. Best in the league. No question in my mind and it's not even close. imo
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.