Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaguar/Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

I would like to see a good finish for two reasons: 1) I like good close games. 2) For Footballforever74 to get involved in the conservation he is currently AOL:up:

  • Replies 188
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible call. How do you miss Ramsey getting blocked into Bell?

  • Author

That was a bad call Ramsey was blocked into Bell. See that is something I think they should be able to call down and have the official come over and see it and decide if they want to pick the flag up or not. imo

Not good. Momentum is all on the Steelers.

  • Author

As soon as I hit enter Bell catches a TD throw from Big Ben.

28-21 Jags with 9:09 left in the 3rd quarter.

Nice catch by Bell matched with a line backer. Jags 28-21. Anybody's ball game.

Not good. Momentum is all on the Steelers.

 

That is how I see it. This drive is huge for the Jags.

  • Author

If the Steelers did score I'm glad it was Bell since I have him in our Fantasy Football Contest. lol

  • Author

Mitchell got nailed with that block. That was nice to see.

Mitchell got lit up but you can see how strong he is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.