Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaguar/Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

I don't hear Mike Mitchell.

Because he is on the sidelines still chirping about the Patriots...

  • Replies 188
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect the Steelers to score a TD on this drive.

I agree. The Jags look like world beaters right now.

 

Win or lose we are all going to see what the Steelers are made of the next couple of hours.

 

When the Jags run the ball like they can today, they control the clock and let the defense do work.

Going against the best WR and RB in the league. No chance its over yet.

Too bad their QB likes throwing to guys with teal on their jerseys.

When the Jags run the ball like they can today, they control the clock and let the defense do work.

 

I know the Jags have their strengths.

 

I am curious if they can stop Big Ben and Bell the rest of the day.

Boo birds yet again!!! I thought only Bengals fans turn on their team that quick!!!

Try harder. :lol2:

Jags definitley have a Super Bowl caliber defense. No question.

Steelers on the board, pass to Brown on a good catch. Jags 21-7.

Yeah AB is pretty good.

I know the Jags have their strengths.

 

I am curious if they can stop Big Ben and Bell the rest of the day.

 

That's what we are about to find out now.

  • Author

You called it @theguru TD Steelers Big Ben to Brown

Jags 21

Steelers 7

8:20 left in the first half.

Ramsey should shadow AB anywhere he goes.

Yeah AB is pretty good.

 

Going against two All Pro corners and he is still getting his. Just shows how good he really is.

Ramsey should shadow AB anywhere he goes.

 

Bouye is no slouch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.