January 14, 20188 yr I watched Kansas City coke away a 21 points lead vs the Titans. Not even close. Stop. The Titans are horrible. :lol2:
January 14, 20188 yr Author Steelers need a score here since they get the ball to start the 2nd half helps no score here I think it is big trouble for the Steelers.
January 14, 20188 yr Stop. The Titans are horrible. :lol2: Exactly. Titans made a come back. The Steelers are 10x the team they are.
January 14, 20188 yr Exactly. Titans made a come back. The Steelers are 10x the team they are. I get it. I would be doing the same thing you are if the Steelers were up. You know it’s over but don’t want to seem too eager. Carry on.
January 14, 20188 yr This game is far from over. I expect a 3-point margin by the end of the game as crazy as that sounds right now. Not calling a Steeler win but a comeback for sure.
January 14, 20188 yr Author As Keith Jackson would say "Whoe Nelly" great throw and catch by Big Ben and Bryant. 28-14 Jags Steelers get the ball to start the 3rd qt. as well.
January 14, 20188 yr Jags let Steelers get behind them on 4th down. I don't understand how defenses allow that, Georgia. Maybe a game changer. 28-14.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.