Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 LSU 71

Featured Replies

At this rate, there is a good possibility that I will not survive the season.

  • Author

I'll take it. Big plays by Washington & SGA down the stretch.

Hated parts of what I saw in that game. Absolutely loved some other things I saw. Winning your first true road game. Gotta take it.

 

Glad SGA settled in a little, really enjoying his game right now. Enjoy his demeanor.

I will be glad when this week is over. Look forward to 2 games per week rather than 4 in 8 days. Good road win for this group of Cats.

I feel like I am always questioning PJ's motor but man he had a big game, especially a second half tonight.

 

Sure seems like the Cats listened to what Cal probably said at half time. They definitely werent taking all those deep 2s in the 2nd half. Still learning what are and are not good shots.

Knox had some life tonight in the first half but I feel like he has a way to go to get anywhere near what I thought his ceiling could be.

 

I say that and it looks like he went 16 and 11 lol

Cal said 2 or 3 guys had the flu. I'm happy with the win but UK will have to play much better in Knoxville.

LSU 1-13 On 3s in the second half. UK has to work on their passing, absolutely lazy in some instances. Nice job not panicking down the stretch. A W is a W.

Good win in their first true road game of the season.

At this rate, there is a good possibility that I will not survive the season.

 

:lol2: ... Hang in there, I feel the same way. Besides, if I come out my wheelchair then I need someone to call the EMT's to tell them that some insane U.K. fan just drove his power wheelchair off a cliff.

Any road SEC win is a good win. The 1st half of this one was about as lackluster, poorly played half that I have seen out of this team in the season. Standing around, not moving the ball. One or two passes and shoot a 3 w/o even looking or taking the ball inside. Defensively, our guys were getting beat off the dribble with no one playing "help defense", picking up \ stopping the ball and letting them drive to the basket.

2nd half ....the Cats came out pressuring LSU, looking good in the match up zone. U.K. started attacking inside, where there were distinct advantages. Washington and Alexander looked really good down the stretch. I also thought that Knox played better tonigt as well.

 

I Hope that the three that were playing while fighting the flu tonight get better, bc the Tennessee game in rocky top on Sat. will be a lot tougher than this one.

SGA’s ability to finish should be huge come March. He’s got to be more crisp with his passes though. Still I’ll take it. Even in down years road SEC wins are huge, especially the first one.

 

Wenyen with some huge hustle plays tonight too.

The more I thought about it on my drive into work today, the more I realize that this was a pretty solid win. Sure there were definitely some frustrations throughout the game, especially the first half. But you could tell that they are coachable. You could tell they listened and made adjustments accordingly.

 

And at the end of the day, the youngest team in America won their first true road test. Something that Cal's teams have struggled with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.