Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJ Stewart verbals to UK...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumb: This is great news. Now we need to get Patterson and Lucas and the Tubby Bashers who bash his recruiting will have to shut up for a while.

Could be a big haul for UK. I have to think that the combo of John Lucas' relationship with Tubby and Friday night will have a huge impact on Jai.

What position does Stewart play? Is he ranked in the top 50?

What position does Stewart play? Is he ranked in the top 50?

SF/PF rated in the 90s...

:thumb: This is great news. Now we need to get Patterson and Lucas and the Tubby Bashers who bash his recruiting will have to shut up for a while.

 

Show me top 50 players and I'll show you some fans that will ease up on Tubby's recruiting.

Show me top 50 players and I'll show you some fans that will ease up on Tubby's recruiting.

 

 

Morris, Rondo, Crawford were all top 50, and the bashers continued.

Morris, Rondo, Crawford were all top 50, and the bashers continued.

 

Show me a gameplan that can utilize those top 50 players, I'll show you happy fans.

Show me a gameplan that can utilize those top 50 players, I'll show you happy fans.

Titles and titles only will make a lot of fans at UK happy.

Show me a final four or at the very least and entertaining style of play and I will stop bashing.

 

So far two committments neither in the top 80. Lucas is in the 40's, Patterson 12 to 15. If UK does get both then this class will be very similar to last years.

Show me a gameplan that can utilize those top 50 players, I'll show you happy fans.

 

 

I remember plenty of good game plans that utilized those three back in the 2004-2005 season, and there were still plenty of bashers. Unless Tubby and the Cats win the NCAA Title every year there will be plenty of bashers.

Show me a final four or at the very least and entertaining style of play and I will stop bashing.

 

So far two committments neither in the top 80. Lucas is in the 40's, Patterson 12 to 15. If UK does get both then this class will be very similar to last years.

 

 

 

Shouldn't you be in the UK-LSU football thread taking up for your boy Rich? :p

Good pick up for Tubby and UK. I think this guy will be very productive.

Titles and titles only will make a lot of fans at UK happy.

 

Exactly

:thumb:

For a program with as much tradition as UK, getting top notch recruits shouldn't be that hard, but for some reason it is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.