October 17, 200619 yr Just for the record, I don't think my dad can beat:fight: anybody else's dad up.
October 17, 200619 yr Maybe but I still think he had a point.... with their athelticism and lack of shooters... they should have been pressing more and getting a heckuva lot more turnovers. They just need some team chemistry...it surely hasnt been there in a while. You have to put the ball in the basket to press....
October 17, 200619 yr A lot of comments about what I wrote earlier about the cupboard being/not being bare. We had some nice players, but we lost a couple of our stars from the year before. We didnt have the all-americans on that team and if you remember the team struggled early on that season and there were doubts about what they could do. I dont remember expectations being too high coming into the season with a new coach and a toned down roster.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.