Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 66 Georgia 61

Featured Replies

Final. It was a win that's about all you can say. Cats got to play better and get more from Washington and Knox.

Cats shoot 32% from the field, hold their own on the boards while getting manhandled in the paint by GROWN MEN and win. Thank goodness Georgia dont match up well with the UK guards. Go Cats

UK was hunting shots the first half but improved some the second. All in all a nice conference win, especially after right after the UL beatdown.

Wasn't pretty, but the Cats showed some grit.

Great win in a perfect trap game situation

I pick out a favorite player every year. Last year it was Gabriel, he still is one of my favorites. This year I picked out Alexander . Both had huge games tonight. I love the energy that both of them bring to the team. They just grinned it out and got the win.

Ugly win but I'll take it. As @Wireman mentioned this game had "trap" written all over it. A NYE game two days after destroying UL, I"ll take the win. I wouldn't look to much into the Cat's performance in this one against a 9 win UGA team.

  • Author

Not sure with being there in person but I'm not sure that Richards ever got back in the game after picking up those two early fouls.

Not sure with being there in person but I'm not sure that Richards ever got back in the game after picking up those two early fouls.

 

He did get back briefly in the 2nd half but disappeared the rest of the game.

Rupp did a great job tonight making noise and cheering on their Cats! Loved the energy! Great win!

How many points did Diallo have? In the second half, every time I looked he was scoring and wondering why he didn't play more. I missed the first 5 minutes of the game.

Especially this season, with the SEC so improved ..any conference win is a good win. This one gave the U.K. freshmen their first taste of conference play and how intense that can be.

My "hard work guy", Gabriel came up with 10 rebounds. I like him bc he does the "grunt work" that few notice but it wins games. G-Alexander, like in the U.L. game, came up big with his 21 pts (12-13 ft).. U.K. won this one at the FT line, shooting 71 % (27-38). FG shooting has to improve and imo it will.

L.S.U. up on Wednesday night, in Baton Rouge so this team of Freshmen will get their taste of another first ...an SEC road game.

Going to get a good taste of life on the road in the SEC. 4 of the next 5 are all road games.

Didn't play great but won a very physical game. SGA was superb tonight on both sides of the ball.

Alexander is becoming someone I trust with the ball in his hands. Seems to be making a lot of great decisions, attacking well and hitting his FTs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.