December 7, 20178 yr The way FSU molly-whopped them in Gainesville, combined with this head-scratcher, has to cause everyone to recalculate what they thought Florida was. Well, at least the SEC still has UK and A&M.
December 7, 20178 yr The way FSU molly-whopped them in Gainesville, combined with this head-scratcher, has to cause everyone to recalculate what they thought Florida was. Well, at least the SEC still has UK and A&M. I watched Florida against Duke and thought Florida was for real. It appears I was wrong.
December 7, 20178 yr Florida is another one of those teams that when they're on, they can beat anyone. When they're not, they'll get beat by anyone. I still wouldn't want to face them come March, but man have they looked bad since that Duke game.
December 7, 20178 yr Florida is another one of those teams that when they're on, they can beat anyone. When they're not, they'll get beat by anyone. I still wouldn't want to face them come March, but man have they looked bad since that Duke game. They have zero toughness. None.
December 7, 20178 yr Loyola hasn't seen this success since the days of Alfredrick "The Great" Hughes.
December 7, 20178 yr It was in the O Dome. Shocker. Loyola was 6 for 12 on threes; Florida was 2 for 19. I agree with those above: Florida is very talented, they will be a team no wants to face in March.
December 7, 20178 yr Wow. Gotta love when mid-majors win over P5 teams! Little side discussion: Boise State beat Loyola (IL) by 34. Boise to the top 5?
December 7, 20178 yr Final. Three losses in a row for the Gators, who get UC next. Speaking of UC, back in 1963 in the NCAA final in Freedom Hall, the Ramblers defeated UC 60-58 in OT. George Ireland was the Loyola coach. Ed Jucker was the UC coach. I believe that the Bearcats were looking for their 3rd straight title (could be wrong) but were denied.
December 7, 20178 yr Live by the 3, die by the 3. UK discovered that truth in the regionals finals vs West Virginia in 2010.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.