Louisville

Miami (OH)

Michigan

Minnesota

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Penn State

Purdue

I keep looking at that list and shaking my head in amazement. There have been a decent handful of Division 1 football players out of CCH over the years, and even a few who went to big schools, but a recruitment list like this has to be a first for us.

I also would think this list of offers should make it as clear as anything that west coast programs just don't even care about Kentucky players.

I keep looking at that list and shaking my head in amazement. There have been a decent handful of Division 1 football players out of CCH over the years, and even a few who went to big schools, but a recruitment list like this has to be a first for us.

I also would think this list of offers should make it as clear as anything that west coast programs just don't even care about Kentucky players.

We have had a couple of players go to USC and didn’t Stanford show interest? I thought I saw somewhere in the thread that they did.

I think it’s only a matter of time for the west coast schools. With the Alabama offer coming in, it wouldn’t surprise me to see the offers just start rolling in from everyone else now.

We have had a couple of players go to USC and didn’t Stanford show interest? I thought I saw somewhere in the thread that they did.

I do know of a very small handful of Kentucky football players who have gone to schools out west, agreed. But as a product of the whole that's an extremely small number. And here you have a kid who clearly is of a impressive enough caliber to turn heads and get attention. It just seems to me that the west coast, by and large, seems to pay Kentucky no attention in the grand scheme.

I'm just happy to see that NKY is finally getting some of the larger schools to notice that there is some talent in this part of the state. For nearly 20 years colleges have stopped in Cincinnati and continued to travel straight through NKY (by and large) headed to Lexington and Louisville. Congrats to Michael and may he choose the best fit for himself over the next couple of seasons.

I look at that list and shake my head, not because of what schools are missing from the list, but because of the schools that are on the list. That is impressive!

Ohio State offered

I knew that wouldn't take long since Bama offered last week. Congrats to him and I am sure Clemson won't be far behind. While I hate to say it being a Buckeye fan, Penn St., along with Notre Dame, utilizes the TE position very, very well.

I should know this, but i don’t...who from CovCath went to USC?!

Also, Stanford had heavy interest in Paul Hladon until Jack Elway left, which led to his decision to attend Princeton (maybe another Ivy League school?).