Cov Cath Soph. Michael Mayer Has His First College Offer

14 catches 3 TDs

79 tackles

Those are strong stats. I’ve been watching him battle Hudy for years in multiple sports. Those two going at it for the next 2 years is going to be something special. I watched his highlights and I gave to say his blocking is what impresses me. The kid knows how to FINISH the play!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are strong stats. I’ve been watching him battle Hudy for years in multiple sports. Those two going at it for the next 2 years is going to be something special. I watched his highlights and I gave to say his blocking is what impresses me. The kid knows how to FINISH the play!

Who is Hudy?

I believe he means Huddleston of Highlands?

Yes, Mayer (cch), Huddleston (hhs), and Kyle England (Ryle) are elite talent out of that sophomore class. They will all 3 have major interest from D1 schools. Mayer obviously had more eyeballs on him this year because of the teams incredible success. Huddleston was out half the year due to injury and Ryle had chiz to carry a lot of the load. Keep an eye on all 3 of those next year as juniors. They are all a special talent and it’s great for NKY football.

Again, congrats to Michael and his family. This young man is a physical freak for his age and I mean that in the most complementary way possible. For a 6’5 guy he does things athletically that only elite talent can do. Once he hits the national combines he is going to see even more offers from top shelf Power 5 programs. What’s even better is the kid works his tail off on every rep in anything he does.

• 4 weeks later...