Jaguars 23 Bengals 7

They've turned back into the Bungals guys, were becoming a joke again with the way we play and the front office decisions!!

The other thread closed, but no the defense only gave up 16. Remember the Jags had a punt return too.

At the end of the day most teams would love defense only giving up 16 points no matter how if gets done.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thread closed, but no the defense only gave up 16. Remember the Jags had a punt return too.

At the end of the day most teams would love defense only giving up 16 points no matter how if gets done.

It's tough to say the defense played well enough to win today though. The Jags dominated TOP, and we couldn't get them off the field. I know they only gave up 16 points, but the Jags are the worst in the league in the Red Zone. I'm not sure that means much other than their playcalling isn't great.

They've turned back into the Bungals guys, were becoming a joke again with the way we play and the front office decisions!!

The Bengals basically tried to rebuild while trying to also compete. As frustrating as this year is going. If they do things right next off season by now focusing on the line and getting a new coach. We may not think they were so wrong with how this off season went.

This upcoming off season will determine the path the Bengals take.

It's tough to say the defense played well enough to win today though. The Jags dominated TOP, and we couldn't get them off the field. I know they only gave up 16 points, but the Jags are the worst in the league in the Red Zone. I'm not sure that means much other than their playcalling isn't great.

Considering the defense didn't do well on third down, and the Bengals offense not doing anything to help keep the defense off the field. The fact that they only gave up 16 is good. It should have been a lot worse with how that game went. So yes saying the defense was good was wrong. However giving up only 16 is good enough to give the team a chance if the offense could do anything. As I mentioned the punt return for a td was probably the longest break the defense had between defensive possessions.

I would love to see what the defense could do if they weren't always trailing each game. It never allows the defense to do what other teams do to us. Which is just pin their ears back and go.

I know none of you guys think much of the Jags. In fact most of this thread will be about how bad the Bengals are. This Jags team is legit. This Jags defense is built. Could easily make some noise in the playoffs.

Congrats @GrizzlyAdams

I thought you guys looked good against a lost Bengals team.

The Bengals basically tried to rebuild while trying to also compete. As frustrating as this year is going. If they do things right next off season by now focusing on the line and getting a new coach. We may not think they were so wrong with how this off season went.

This upcoming off season will determine the path the Bengals take.

I'm really not convinced Marvin will be gone.