Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaguars 23 Bengals 7

Featured Replies

They've turned back into the Bungals guys, were becoming a joke again with the way we play and the front office decisions!!

 

The other thread closed, but no the defense only gave up 16. Remember the Jags had a punt return too.

 

At the end of the day most teams would love defense only giving up 16 points no matter how if gets done.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The other thread closed, but no the defense only gave up 16. Remember the Jags had a punt return too.

 

At the end of the day most teams would love defense only giving up 16 points no matter how if gets done.

It's tough to say the defense played well enough to win today though. The Jags dominated TOP, and we couldn't get them off the field. I know they only gave up 16 points, but the Jags are the worst in the league in the Red Zone. I'm not sure that means much other than their playcalling isn't great.

They've turned back into the Bungals guys, were becoming a joke again with the way we play and the front office decisions!!

 

The Bengals basically tried to rebuild while trying to also compete. As frustrating as this year is going. If they do things right next off season by now focusing on the line and getting a new coach. We may not think they were so wrong with how this off season went.

 

This upcoming off season will determine the path the Bengals take.

It's tough to say the defense played well enough to win today though. The Jags dominated TOP, and we couldn't get them off the field. I know they only gave up 16 points, but the Jags are the worst in the league in the Red Zone. I'm not sure that means much other than their playcalling isn't great.

 

Considering the defense didn't do well on third down, and the Bengals offense not doing anything to help keep the defense off the field. The fact that they only gave up 16 is good. It should have been a lot worse with how that game went. So yes saying the defense was good was wrong. However giving up only 16 is good enough to give the team a chance if the offense could do anything. As I mentioned the punt return for a td was probably the longest break the defense had between defensive possessions.

 

I would love to see what the defense could do if they weren't always trailing each game. It never allows the defense to do what other teams do to us. Which is just pin their ears back and go.

I know none of you guys think much of the Jags. In fact most of this thread will be about how bad the Bengals are. This Jags team is legit. This Jags defense is built. Could easily make some noise in the playoffs.

 

I want Coughlin back.

That was as depressing of a game as I've seen from the Bengals...score felt like they were down 35 all day. Marvin not even trying at the end would be the end of his tenure if I was in charge.

I want Coughlin back.

Did you watch your boys today? If so how did my boys look?

Did you watch your boys today? If so how did my boys look?

 

Looked good, but they were playing the JV team :lol2:

 

I haven't missed a Giants game in 10 years, might as well keep that going.

Looked good, but they were playing the JV team :lol2:

 

I haven't missed a Giants game in 10 years, might as well keep that going.

 

:lol2: I should have ran over and watched it with you!

I know none of you guys think much of the Jags. In fact most of this thread will be about how bad the Bengals are. This Jags team is legit. This Jags defense is built. Could easily make some noise in the playoffs.

 

Congrats @GrizzlyAdams

 

I thought you guys looked good against a lost Bengals team.

It's like the Bengals defense is always in prevent. We don't give up a lot of big plays, but teams seemingly get 6 yards every run and the 10 yard crossing route is always there.

Somebody help me with our first round draft pick (#9) being a healthy scratch. What does this even mean? Was this discipline or something else?

The Bengals basically tried to rebuild while trying to also compete. As frustrating as this year is going. If they do things right next off season by now focusing on the line and getting a new coach. We may not think they were so wrong with how this off season went.

 

This upcoming off season will determine the path the Bengals take.

I'm really not convinced Marvin will be gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.