Jaguars 23 Bengals 7

Without Fournette I thought it would be a lot closer. That being said the Jags defense will slowly get respect as the best defense in the NFL. Still a long way to go but this Jags team is different than every Jags team in the past 10 years.

And a helmet catch.

That'll only get you one.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ref apparently has states that Ramsey was the instigator. That they both were warned multiple times. Green said Ramsey was taking cheap shots all game and when the last one came when he wasn't looking he lost it. Green apologized for his actions and will accept any punishment that comes down.

I can't get the link to post but cbs sports and ESPN has stories on it.

The ref apparently has states that Ramsey was the instigator. That they both were warned multiple times. Green said Ramsey was taking cheap shots all game and when the last one came when he wasn't looking he lost it. Green apologized for his actions and will accept any punishment that comes down.

We will probably never know what was said. Nothing they showed on TV made AJs actions seem appropriate. Maybe we'll get some more evidence to the contrary as other angles and plays become available.

Not that it matters but that isnt a rule in the NFL handbook.

We will probably never know what was said. Nothing they showed on TV made AJs actions seem appropriate. Maybe we'll get some more evidence to the contrary as other angles and plays become available.

Apparently Ramsey was saying some stuff about AJ's wife, at least that's what I found out.

I know none of you guys think much of the Jags. In fact most of this thread will be about how bad the Bengals are. This Jags team is legit. This Jags defense is built. Could easily make some noise in the playoffs.

If they had a good QB, just imagine how good they’d be.

Apparently Ramsey was saying some stuff about AJ's wife, at least that's what I found out.

Depending on what he said about his wife, which I can probably imagine what was said, it might have earned retaliation, but Green has to be smarter than that.

Depending on what he said about his wife, which I can probably imagine what was said, it might have earned retaliation, but Green has to be smarter than that.

Absolutely not. I remember in high school talking smack about people's mothers and girlfriends. If AJ is dumb enough to take bait on that he deserves his ejection and suspension.

I know none of you guys think much of the Jags. In fact most of this thread will be about how bad the Bengals are. This Jags team is legit. This Jags defense is built. Could easily make some noise in the playoffs.

Time will tell. The Bengal offensive woes continue. Our defense is OK. Kudos to your punt return guy. That was a fun special teams TD. If the Jags make the playoffs and the AFC Championship well then we can feel a lil bit better. :lol2:

Scoring points is going to be a challenge for the remainder of the season. On behalf of the remaining Bengal opponents....

Thank you Bengal Organization for not drafting O-lineman or picking up SOLID Free Agents !

:)