Jaguars 23 Bengals 7

Yes, you are correct, so they'll get physically dominated next week by the Titans THEN the week after that by Denver. And I'm not overreacting to anything, this defense either gives up big plays or long drives most of the (by your own admission a 60 yd run on AGAIN, several missed tackles to Watson). YES, the O sucks but for the most part the D does too, got players on the Bengals website calling out other players on the D for not playing with any passion, THE DEFENSE IS NOT GOOD AGAINST anybody that is any good, face it, they tackle about like the O line blocks!!

Ha ok I'll agree to disagree...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was generous...

Bengals: D-

A.J. Green got ejected from this game, and that's probably because he got tired of watching his own offense. The Bengals only totaled 148 yards of offense in this game, which was the team's second lowest total since Green and Andy Dalton were drafted in 2011. The problem for the Bengals is that they continue to be one of the worst second-half teams in the NFL. Going into Sunday, they were averaging just 5.7 points per game in the second half this season, and they somehow managed to make that number worse by scoring zero second-half points against the Jaguars. Even worse for Cincinnati, the Bengals only totaled 16 yards of offense in the second half.

"Bengals only totaled 16 yards of offense in the second half. "

Seriously? C'mon that is ridiculous.

I don't care how good the Jaguars defense is, no NFL team should be held to less than 20 yards offense in a half.

Hey at least they are consistent.The bengals defense gave up 16 points in the game and the bengals offense had 16 yards in the second half. Consistency lol