Jaguars 23 Bengals 7

Somebody help me with our first round draft pick (#9) being a healthy scratch. What does this even mean? Was this discipline or something else?

Nope Cody Core was active today and was hurt last week. The Bengals are the only team in the league that would draft a player in the first round who can't even see the field. Complete incompetence.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody help me with our first round draft pick (#9) being a healthy scratch. What does this even mean? Was this discipline or something else?

It's very simple Marvin doesn't trust young talented guys. Since Ross hasn't got much practice time he doesn't trust him. He has shown he will go with what he knows over someone who may have more talent. We are seeing the same thing on defense. Why William Jackson is not the full time starter yet is beyond me.

Which is why when people use the argument well if a guy is better that guy would play argument is funny. Marvin has shown that is not the case with him.

Nope Cody Core was active today and was hurt last week. The Bengals are the only team in the league that would draft a player in the first round who can't even see the field. Complete incompetence.

I put it on Marvin. Ross really may be a good player. However Marvin doesn't play the more talented guys. Same thing Eifert rookie year when he was healthy. Gresham was the starter and got most of the playing time. While other coaches let people like Tyreke Hill play and use their talent.

Building this Jags team exactly like the Giants team that won Super Bowls. Defense and an amazing defensive line.

Strong running game too.

Just need a clutch, iron man QB who can win any given game with an unbelievable 4th quarter performance :lol2:

It's like the Bengals defense is always in prevent. We don't give up a lot of big plays, but teams seemingly get 6 yards every run and the 10 yard crossing route is always there.

THIS which leads to 7-8 minute drives, thus the top disparity which is obviously not all the offenses fault because the other team doesn't defense us like this!!

By the way Marv, how much did Core contribute today??? At least if Ross is on the field he might stretch the d out some!!

It's very simple Marvin doesn't trust young talented guys. Since Ross hasn't got much practice time he doesn't trust him. He has shown he will go with what he knows over someone who may have more talent. We are seeing the same thing on defense. Why William Jackson is not the full time starter yet is beyond me.

Which is why when people use the argument well if a guy is better that guy would play argument is funny. Marvin has shown that is not the case with him.

But Marvin trusts PacMan, Mixon and Burfict?

Really liked a couple of plays today just to name a few:

The one where Bodine was called for holding then threw the lineman into Dalton, almost got him hurt.

The one where Ced had 2 guys coming at him so he just kept backing up and didn't block either one so they both hit Dalton.

Then of course where AJ is 5 yds behind Ramsey and Dalton throws it out of bounds, just a FEW of the highlights.