Corbin 36 Knox Central 21

Hounds jump out to a 22-0 lead and win another flagfest at Campbell Field. Game never really in doubt after the Hounds put it to bed early. KC has some nice-looking athletes on offense.

More flags. Maybe Corbin can play penalty free once in a while so that can't be their excuse of not playing good.

More flags. Maybe Corbin can play penalty free once in a while so that can't be their excuse of not playing good.

You're pretty good at posting derogatory statements about the hounds.... About the only thing I have seen you post this season. :sour:

I was very impressed with Knox Central's young QB. He was under tremendous pressure all night and he continually made play after play. He is going to be a special player if they shore up their pass protection going forward.

Corbin played well in most areas, but Knox exposed some things that need to be addressed.

I thought the refs threw too many flags as well, 3 hours is much too long for a high school game. That being said, Corbin needs to cut down on their penalties without losing their aggressiveness or it may really hurt them in a game down the line.