BGP QOTD: Bologna yes or no?

Jumper_Dad

Questions about Bologna  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Questions about Bologna

I don't eat it all that often but I do enjoy it.

One of my favorite memories is waking up about 5:30am, still feeling pretty good from the night before, while on Spring Break in Gatlinburg. Me and two other buddies decided to make some fried bologna sandwiches for breakfast and enjoyed them on the patio, while the sunrise and start a new beer pyramid. By the time others got to stirring, we had been at it for a while lol.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bologna conesuer. I think bologna may be the best meat literally ever invented. I haven't had one in a long while, but I will soon. I like cold, thin sliced bologna (several slices per sandwich) on white bread plain or with any combination of the following: mayo, miracle whip, sandwich spread, mustard, cheese, pimento cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. I also like it with crackers. If I fry it, I like thick sliced with, American cheese and fried eggs over easy. I'll also eat it plain or with mustard. The Moron Brothers have a good bluegrass song about bologna on youtube.

At my girlfriend home back in the day, now my Wife, Fried Bologna was the choice for Breakfast. It was on a white bread toasted with butter, fried egg, fried bologna with miracle whip and a slice of American cheese. My heart Doctor would kill me if I told him today that is what I had for Breakfast now but back in the day, yep that is what we ate almost every day and it was good!

Not sure what brand is my favorite. It comes from the butcher, not prepackaged.

And this thread is getting more hits than the Flu thread I started. Just had to laugh about that . We have our priorities.