Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

Featured Replies

@AP

 

Without providing evidence, Islamic State claims Las Vegas attack, says shooter converted to Islam months ago.

Yeah I don't believe that for a second.

  • Replies 330
  • Views 28.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next to zero chance he got them legally unless he modified like you said. It's only a matter of time before this too turns political.

I've already seen it from friends on FB, and several national news sites.

I've already seen it from friends on FB, and several national news sites.

And probably from people on both sides of the aisle if I had to guess.

Yeah I don't believe that for a second.

I could easily see that happening, but I want to hear more proof than a claim by ISIS.

Looking at current video it appears he broke out window by shooting it or knocking it out. It's fragmented like a break.

Anyone remember the prop video showing Vegas a few months back? Could be a chilling link.

Anyone remember the prop video showing Vegas a few months back? Could be a chilling link.

Which video is that? And where was it shown?

Which video is that? And where was it shown?

 

Noted earlier on Monday that IS featured the Las Vegas Strip in a May video.

Noted earlier on Monday that IS featured the Las Vegas Strip in a May video.

OK, I do remember that. Thank you.

OK, I do remember that. Thank you.

 

That was an excerpt I pasted but yes, I remember the prop video as well.

@Tom_Winter

NEW: Sheriff Joe Lombardo with Las Vegas Police Department says 58 people have now died as a result of last night's gun attack.

@Tom_Winter

NEW: Sheriff Joe Lombardo with Las Vegas Police Department says 58 people have now died as a result of last night's gun attack.

 

Sickening....515 injured as well. Praying neither number continues to climb.

I was in Chicago over the weekend and after the game let out at Wrigley I saw a police officer with an AR. There were several people going off and literally cussing out the officer for having the rifle. I wanted to tell them “places like this are target rich environments for active shooters. Be thankful he has it.” But I know you will never convince others to change their views. I wonder if they understand a little more this morning?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.