Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

Featured Replies

  • Replies 330
  • Views 28.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CNN - Sheriff reports that the shooter is dead.

Absolutely sickening.

 

I had friends in Vegas but thankfully their flight home left an hour before the shooting.

Female companion that was being sought seems to have been cleared at this point.

Vegas Police used breaching charge to blow the door off of his hotel room to make entry into the shooters room.

Smoke detector in the room went off, first helped pin point his room.

 

Had a camera set up to watch for police arrival, probably thought he'd shoot them upon entering his room. I'd guess the breaching charge disorientated him and they were able to take him out.

Smoke detector in the room went off, first helped pin point his room.

 

Had a camera set up to watch for police arrival, probably thought he'd shoot them upon entering his room. I'd guess the breaching charge disorientated him and they were able to take him out.

 

Has anything said how he was able to get the window from his room open?

Has anything said how he was able to get the window from his room open?

 

Guessing you could always shoot it out. :idunno:

Guessing you could always shoot it out. :idunno:

 

That's what I was assuming.

Now saying he was dead when they got in his room.

Has anything said how he was able to get the window from his room open?

 

I'd guess he just shot it out...I don't think they open.

I know exactly where all of that occurred. I was at the Mandalay Bay in February for a conference.

Injured numbers now over 400 people plus over 50 dead.

Injured numbers now over 400 people plus over 50 dead.

 

Unfortunately, odds are some of those 400 injured will probably not make it. Such a senseless and tragic loss of life.

 

I just don't understand what would possess someone to do such an evil thing, especially to strangers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.