Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK: Vanderbilt out until January

Featured Replies

Could this be a red shirt?

 

Not if he is a one and done

I doubt he redshirts but I really wish he would. In the one and done system kids that have to sit out the majority of the season due to injury never really pan out because they go ahead and take their chances with the draft even though they're not ready.

There is really no reason to redshirt. He should go ahead and play the second semester if able. He can always stay in college anyway if the draft outlook isn't promising. Unless the play is to play 4 years a redshirt is meaningless for any of these kids.

Sorry to hear this. Go Cats!!!!

UK having a player named Vanderbilt is going to continue to bug me.

 

Wait until their new center Cincinnati Xavier comes in next year.

UK having a player named Vanderbilt is going to continue to bug me.

 

I'll have to be sure I'm WATCHING when they play Vandy and not listening on the radio.

  • Author
I'll have to be sure I'm WATCHING when they play Vandy and not listening on the radio.

 

I had a rough time when Dale Brown played for Kentucky.

I had heard really good things about Jared too, this stinks. It's gonna be a rough start to the season without him for the Cats.

Was Vanderbilt a projected starter?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.