Franklin Co. at East Jessamine. Who wins?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let catholic play schools with equal #players coming out and stop get players from county's with low #'s! Then they want to boast about who they beat!lLook what happen in there first game

According the the KHSAA records, East Jessamine has more boys in the school than Catholic does. Also, the records show that East has almost 100 more students in the school. Also, the last time I saw a football game, it was 11 on 11 (that is equal number of players on the field) and not 109 on 39. Oh, the number of players does not stop Catholic from playing schools like Saint Xavier.

According the the KHSAA records, East Jessamine has more boys in the school than Catholic does. Also, the records show that East has almost 100 more students in the school. Also, the last time I saw a football game, it was 11 on 11 (that is equal number of players on the field) and not 109 on 39. Oh, the number of players does not stop Catholic from playing schools like Saint Xavier.

Just curious as i sure don't want to start a public versus private debate..

I went to school up north where in a Catholic High School all students are required to try out and or be part of a school athletic team. Of course for the most the Catholic High Schools were same sex schools as well. is this the case here in Kentucky?:creepy:

I'll choose East Jessamine 38-35.

Other then Ammons, Who does Franklin Co has thats stands out? There team is based around what hes going to do. Thats why I belive if east can control Ammons they'll win this one. And yes it may be easier said then done but thats what they're going to have to do. Niether of these teams are powerhouses by no means. It will definitley be close and could go either way.

I'll choose East Jessamine 38-35.

Other then Ammons, Who does Franklin Co has thats stands out? There team is based around what hes going to do. Thats why I belive if east can control Ammons they'll win this one. And yes it may be easier said then done but thats what they're going to have to do. Niether of these teams are powerhouses by no means. It will definitley be close and could go either way.

Please come watch a Franklin County game if you think they have no other athletes!!!Better yet,talk your local coach in to giving Coach Walker a call to schedule them next year when Ammons is gone! I think you will be suprised by

the talent they have all over the field.:fight:

LC football once only had 30 players...what did they do? A commitment to get better and do things the right way. What did it get them? Success and a state championship. Coach Walker at FC is doing the right thing and if it continues, they can get what LC has. Look at what Boyle did in the recent past.

Well said.

Some of you need to be reminded of rule #4. :irked:

4. No school-specific recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, or player are allowed. No talking about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact www.khsaa.org to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.