Franklin Co. at East Jessamine. Who wins?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does either team try to show "all thier stuff", knowing the likely possibility that these teams will play in round one (#2 vs. #3). Maybe home field will be worth that much come November.

FC could run of different play every play for 2 games and not show "all their stuff"!I am sure all the players from both teams will be prepared to play their

best game of the season.

FC in a close one,less than a touchdown.

Last week it wasn't so much Catholic beating us as we beat ourselves. I believe it will be close it will come down to who has the ball last. I want East to win but I am not sure I should go that far. I hope some of the players are reading this that way they can get motivated. I'll say it anyway East wins 34-30

What game were you watching? Catholic dominated the game. If not for an interception and Catholic putting its JV and freshmen in the game, then East only scores 1 TD. Also, East could not stop Catholic's offense! Oh, Franklin wins by 2 TDs

East was supposed to have the speed to keep up with Catholic :lol: but it sure didn't look like it to me. County should win this week setting up the rematch at FC in a few weeks provided Harrison doesn't pull an upset.

Last week it wasn't so much Catholic beating us as we beat ourselves. I believe it will be close it will come down to who has the ball last. I want East to win but I am not sure I should go that far. I hope some of the players are reading this that way they can get motivated. I'll say it anyway East wins 34-30

Easy there... I have seen the game film of that game and it was Catholic. Give credit where credit is due. I would like to believe you guys will hang with them. You will for the first half and then...:flame:

Easy there... I have seen the game film of that game and it was Catholic. Give credit where credit is due. I would like to believe you guys will hang with them. You will for the first half and then...:flame:

You think? From what I have seen of EJ they start slow and come out in the 2nd half a better team. Giving credit where credit is due, Catholic was a better team last week. 109 kids versus 39 is a definate "psyche out" advantage when they hit the field. (Still can't figure out how they are in the same district) They were very impressive.. the coaching staff as well as the team deserved the win there is no doubt. EJ is a growing team and within the next couple of years under Coach Bowlin they should start growing more and more impressive. Will they be the caliber team of catholic...that is yet to be seen.

You think? From what I have seen of EJ they start slow and come out in the 2nd half a better team. Giving credit where credit is due, Catholic was a better team last week. 109 kids versus 39 is a definate "psyche out" advantage when they hit the field. (Still can't figure out how they are in the same district) They were very impressive.. the coaching staff as well as the team deserved the win there is no doubt. EJ is a growing team and within the next couple of years under Coach Bowlin they should start growing more and more impressive. Will they be the caliber team of catholic...that is yet to be seen.

I agree, they have improved. Don't let the numbers get you down. It is still 11 on 11.

With playing Franklin, I believe ball control will be very important. EJ cannot let them get up to much early b/c they do not have they explosiveness to catch up.

I agree, they have improved. Don't let the numbers get you down. It is still 11 on 11.

With playing Franklin, I believe ball control will be very important. EJ cannot let them get up to much early b/c they do not have they explosiveness to catch up.

Very true.

Friday night is Homecoming for EJ. That in itself should help with the "mind set" before the game. I think it will be a good game. Looking forward to watching Ammons play. Saw him at UK this summer at camp. His ability on the field and his attitude off makes for a class act.