Patriots 38 Bengals 13

LRCW

I was at the game today in the club section and I was sickened by the effort. The Pats literally ran all over us and will anyone ever get to Tom Brady in this Century? Our linebacking is obviously struggling without Odell, Pollack...and Tory "Burnt" James needs to hang it up... bring on Josephs ...atleast he can learn from his mistakes. CP needs to get rid of the ball quicker....the line stunk today but I think it had alot to do with the Pats scheme. The only way to beat a good pass offense with 3 top receivers is to get to the QB and they pretty much did.

I thought the officiating was not very good today also......there were just a couple of calls that would have made a difference in momentum that really led to the onslaught of offens from the Pats. Whe nyou are on the road and getting those calls......what else is there to do but pound it in on the team that literally got homered today.

Bad effort.. cant win em all but I was hoping to get the Pats.....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bengals got spanked in the national spotlight game and I think proved they are not one of the top three teams in the AFC yet.

1. Indy

2. Ravens

3. New England

4. Jags

5. Chargers

6. Bengals

Fletch....whatever.... you think the Ravens are #2......you are smokin the drapes buddy. They played at home.... they got lucky..... so what.

New England caught the Bengals on a bad week.. we are 3 and 1... still in the race.

Jags got it handed to them.......

Indy is number 1 and after that its a tossup.....

Which one was helmet to helmet? I know today's wasnt because I saw the slo mo replay many times and KK turned and hit him with his shoulder.

The one angle I saw showed it pretty clearly. The first one did not show it well.

I was there and the Keashvahorn hit looked legal... It just seemed that the refs were on the Pats side most of the day......I know the bengals created their own problems but sometimes you just get that feelign and I got it early in the game. After we drove and got held to 2 feld goals ... I told a buddy that we would get whoooped eventually....... look at the scoreboard....

Didn't they lose in Overtime?

ok.....Jags lost a tough game on the road..... Icalled that Washington victory all week at home..... it was a tough game.....though.

Bottom line is..... CP is rusty still and I am sick and tired of him not throwing the ball down the middle. The middle was open several times today and he kept throwing those out patterns and they were either nowhere close or they caught them out of bounds.

I was there and the Keashvahorn hit looked legal... It just seemed that the refs were on the Pats side most of the day

Unless there is no longer a rule on helmet-to-helmet hits, the call on Kase was correctly called. I'm amazed that the ref actually was able to accurately determine that it was helmet-to-helmet. I had to look at slow-mo from different angles to tell.

Fletch....whatever.... you think the Ravens are #2......you are smokin the drapes buddy. They played at home.... they got lucky..... so what.

New England caught the Bengals on a bad week.. we are 3 and 1... still in the race.

Jags got it handed to them.......

Indy is number 1 and after that its a tossup.....

First off, I'm smoking reality and don't have any team's blinders on unlike some.

Second, I didn't say who had the best record. I said best team. As far as lucky goes, the same can be said for the Bengals' win over Pittsburgh last week.

As far as the Ravens go, shut out Tampa Bay with Simms and held the San Diego offense to 13 points and one touchdown. What did Cincinnati hold the Pats to today?

Thanks for playing.

I personally hate these 4 o'clock games, most of the fans had a hangover by the start of the game, and the Bengals pretty much followed suit. Good time for the bye, CP still isn't in stride, the Oline is giving up way too many sacks, 15 in 4 games, 21 in 16 games in '05. The pass defense is soft, the Bengals need to heal up in the next 13 days.

First off, I'm smoking reality and don't have any team's blinders on unlike some.

Second, I didn't say who had the best record. I said best team. As far as lucky goes, the same can be said for the Bengals' win over Pittsburgh last week.

As far as the Ravens go, shut out Tampa Bay with Simms and held the San Diego offense to 13 points and one touchdown. What did Cincinnati hold the Pats to today?

Thanks for playing.

Ravns defense is tough but they should be tough against the hapless Raiders and who was that other crappy team they beat. Today they shut down the Chargers to 13 at home..... they shoudl do that. They are luckier than the Bengals at this point...Bengals clearly beat the Steelers due to top notch heads up plays by the special teams and defense. I am not saying the Bengals should be in the top 3 but come on.

I feel those five teams are better at this point. The Bengals have serious o-line issues and too many off the field comments. Someone earlier in the thread said Chris Henry being out cost them the game. I don't think he's worth 25 points but it has to be hard wondering who you will and won't have each week -- whether it's criminal behavior or injuries. I don't see the other five teams dealing with this.

I feel those five teams are better at this point. The Bengals have serious o-line issues and too many off the field comments. Someone earlier in the thread said Chris Henry being out cost them the game. I don't think he's worth 25 points but it has to be hard wondering who you will and won't have each week -- whether it's criminal behavior or injuries. I don't see the other five teams dealing with this.

You don't see the Chargers with legal problems? :lol: OK...