5A # 9 Highlands vs. 6A #9 Ryle

Pete W

Who wins Highlands or Ryle  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Highlands or Ryle

Old news, old memories. That ship has sailed. Has nothing absolutely no bearing on this Fri. How did all those magical titles help you the last two years. Get ready for the trifecta.

I think you are thinking of the 3 mythical state championships from pre state championship era. Those don't count in the real 23 state championships.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are thinking of the 3 mythical state championships from pre state championship era. Those don't count in the real 23 state championships.

Scoring four touchdowns in a single game of high school football is often said to be the highlight of Al Bundy's life, as he had never been able to top this one event. This occurred during a state championship game, when Al's team at Polk High had been down by three touchdowns and the coach had made the decision to quit the game. Al refused to allow this, and went on to score four touchdowns, the three to catch up, and the one for victory, winning the game for Polk High. Threats to this legacy are among the few things that really fire Al up.

If the HHS coaching staff is scouring BGP looking for a game-plan and needs to use my post tell them how to get ready for us. Please ask them to forfeit the game on Friday to save themselves from embarrassment.:lol:

Where else would they go??

I hate to say it, but Raiders 42-21. Reason 1, injuries. Birds are playing 3rd and 4th string at some positions.. Reason 2, the birds give a 10-12 yard cushion on EVERY play and Ryle will run right through those open lanes. Reason 3, HHS play calling has been questionable at best.