Pete W

Who wins Highlands or Ryle  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Highlands or Ryle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to load the box to have a chance at stopping those two. It will hurt you though as we are going to pass, and quite often. Loading the box will leave a one on one somewhere. 3rd week under the new scheme and we will just keep getting better. Secondary has cleaned up their play. ( though admit-tingly we have not played a pass happy team ) I believe our D-line gets a good push and pass rush and harasses the Qb all night. Chisholm is faster and quicker than anyone on the field and get's over 200. I realistically see a 21 point difference. We win the trench war. Ryle wins.

Hmmm....... Ironic that a Ryle fan is telling everyone how to beat Ryle. :lol2:

It's not often I say this about Ryle' date=' but they are [u']tougher[/u] than Highlands and will win going away.

I think a lot of people would say that Campbell Co was the "tougher" team when Highlands played them. But Highlands got the W so I guess the "tougher" team doesn't always win.

It's not often I say this about Ryle' date=' but they are [u']tougher[/u] than Highlands and will win going away.

I guess everybody has their own definition of toughness.

Mine is having Sophomores forced into varsity action because of injuries, knowing they have little to no experience under the Friday night lights. The underclassmen need to do their best, that's all we ask. No pressure.

Oh, I almost forgot, number of state titles. Got any?

I guess everybody has their own definition of toughness.

Mine is having Sophomores forced into varsity action because of injuries, knowing they have little to no experience under the Friday night lights. The underclassmen need to do their best, that's all we ask. No pressure.

Oh, I almost forgot, number of state titles. Got any?

Old news, old memories. That ship has sailed. Has nothing absolutely no bearing on this Fri. How did all those magical titles help you the last two years. Get ready for the trifecta.

Old news, old memories. That ship has sailed. Has nothing absolutely no bearing on this Fri. How did all those magical titles help you the last two years. Get ready for the trifecta.

Should be a great game.

Nothing magical about the titles. They were tough, talented teams with great coaches.