Who wins Highlands or Ryle  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Highlands or Ryle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle 28 Highlands 14

Birds will have a hard time stopping the ground game.

I haven't seen Ryle this year. I understand they have a great rushing attack. It looks like their passing game is barely existent from the KHSAA stat book. If I was defensive coordinator for the 'Birds I would put that extra guy in the box, have a guy stocking Chisolhm (New) and force them to pass the football. If I was offensive coordinator I would kick-off the game with short quick passing with shots deep sprinkled in to set up the run.

The Bellechick method of taking away their best weapon would work wonders in this game. The birds have a shot if they have a smart game plan and are healthy. Otherwise that Ryle run game could do some damage.

If Schwalbach, Sparks, Cramer, Starkey and Huber are back, HHS in a shootout 42-38

So is that the list of who is officially out for this game? If so, this will be rough one.

So is that the list of who is officially out for this game? If so, this will be rough one.

Right, that is 3 of their LB's in Sparks, Huber and Starkey. I guess Soph Mason Schwalbach will have to anchor that position if they are out.

The Birds will need to test the Ryle DB's in this one. I would let Venamen run all night until someone defends him.

I haven't seen Ryle this year. I understand they have a great rushing attack. It looks like their passing game is barely existent from the KHSAA stat book. If I was defensive coordinator for the 'Birds I would put that extra guy in the box, have a guy stocking Chisolhm (New) and force them to pass the football. If I was offensive coordinator I would kick-off the game with short quick passing with shots deep sprinkled in to set up the run.

The Bellechick method of taking away their best weapon would work wonders in this game. The birds have a shot if they have a smart game plan and are healthy. Otherwise that Ryle run game could do some damage.

Exactly, any team that plays Ryle has to take Chisholm out of the game. If you stop Chisholm, you stop Ryle.