Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 42 Warren Central (IN) 41

Featured Replies

Final per the update thread.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atta way Rocks! Big win!

Incredible game tonight

Great game way to go Rocks

I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say, way to go Rocks, way to represent Kentucky.

Very happy to be 2-0. Moeller is next week.

Warren Central fast and big. The WR does well as a

QB. The white hat made a gutsy call and wiped out the t d after the back judge called it. Knee down. Moore is the real deal. I'm tired.

Warren Central fast and big. The WR does well as a

QB. The white hat made a gutsy call and wiped out the t d after the back judge called it. Knee down. Moore is the real deal. I'm tired.

 

Have a couple of beers on the way home, PM me in the morning. @Jaysie

A beer sounds good. Will pm in the am.

By far the toughest schedule ever played by any ky team. I know it must be the toughest Trinity has ever played. With the way Trinity was penalized tonight it is a lucky thing Trinity did not face warren central's starting q-back.

Very happy to be 2-0. Moeller is next week.

 

If they manage 3-0, losses could be unlikely.

Very happy to be 2-0. Moeller is next week.

 

I wish they would start playing some good teams. Wow

I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say, way to go Rocks, way to represent Kentucky.

 

Surprised by that score T gave up some points.

Surprised by that score T gave up some points.

 

If a team is able to pass the ball and protect their QB effectively against the T D-Line you can have success against the D.

 

Although I do remember someone saying that a starting CB was out, but I don't suspect it would make that huge of a difference.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.