If you attended the CovCath vs. Ryle game Friday night, what did you think

Theoldguy

Got to tell you that as a member of that 1st Varsity Football team in 1967 and as one who sold those World's Famous Chocolate Bars so CovCath could have Football, to think what CovCath has today, would have been impossible for us to even dream about, back in 1967.

As I mentioned in the game post it was a "show", and in a very positive way. Entertaining from start to finish. The lighting ceremony at halftime was spectacular. From pitch black to what seemed like daylight within an instant. Sound system was excellent and brought even more energy to the game. The new stadium itself and surrounding plazas were far more than what I have seen at most high schools. Kudos to all. Oh yes, not too shabby of a football team either.

Sound system was crisp, clear, perfect. The led lights the way it lit the field more than the stands gave it a stage kind of feel. Very nice... Glad to stand on a pressbox that I didnt have to worry about falling off of. Lol. Run a couple of electric outlets up there and I'd give it two thumbs up... Really it is a very nice setup now that it's complete. Just needs a 2017 - state champion banner on the wall! Good luck on the season. God speed on all the kids needing healing.

Camcorders are different than SLR cameras as far as the lighting goes. You don't notice the grain as much in a video as you do a still shot. Did you have to adjust the white balance?

I have the gain turned to manual and down pretty low anyway. If not the refs shirts vibrate and grain pops up. Auto white balance does not work well through the dark to a lighted field it gets confused. Guy who sold me the camera suggested manual and lower it for lower light. I use a cannon HFS 20 1080I and it's awsome. No speed blur, no grain.