September 28, 200620 yr UK has their first verbal of the recruiting season in 7-foot, 270 pound center Mike Williams of Alexandria, Virginia. This kid is more than a project and a good fit for UK's needs w/a big man. He is dedicated by all accounts, a very good student, and a very respectable young man. Those are some fine qualities to have in one of your players. He was also being recruited by UCONN, North Carolina State, Pittsburgh, Virginia, DePaul and Temple. Those are some pretty good schools to have recruiting you. I really like this kid and feel his upside could be monsterous and I think this is just the beginning of a great class. :dancingpa
September 28, 200620 yr Just read about this....His only other offer was from American University....I believe he is oginally from England.
September 28, 200620 yr Looks like another project to me. Rivals and Scout both only give him 2 stars. Shagari was a 4 star player based on potential alone, and we all know how that turned out.
September 28, 200620 yr A 2 star C that's not in the top 150. This should be a fun thread... :lol: Troublemaker...
September 28, 200620 yr Troublemaker... I don't need to start trouble here. It will start itself soon enough...
September 28, 200620 yr According to Scout, his other scholarship offer was from American University.
September 28, 200620 yr I don't need to start trouble here. It will start itself soon enough... Your presence is like jet fuel...
September 28, 200620 yr You know in cartoons when a snowball starts rolling down a hill and gets bigger and bigger
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.