Adam Dunn ??

Da champ

I just don't get it. A budding superstar who hits 40 homers and knocks in 100 RBI's a year. But he is doing it at GABP. If he was in New York he'd probably hit 25 homers and knock in 75. Instead of hitting .240 it would probably be .210. Last wherever he is at, he's going to strike out a third of the time. I've seen this before and his name was Dave Kingman.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You failed to post his strikeout to at bat ratio.
Go right ahead and no one says, it is good....I've stated in several threads, he K's too much.

His contention was, his HR's and RBI's totals are a result of playing at GABP....I compared the numbers and offered a link.

I think Dunn strikes out way too much as well. But I have noticed late this season, that his EYE seems to be getting better with balls and strikes.

the "hole" in his bat makes it easier to see them as they go by!! J/K

I wish he'd cut down on K's also, I wonder if you could weave an anti-strikeout clause/incentive if we sign him again.

Will he get to the magic # of 200 K's?... he's 12 or so away. I know its a lot to ask, but if anyone can do it... 'ol #44's the guy!

He faces 2 righties and 2 lefties so I doubt it. He will hit the lefties. Of course that's a hattrick in each game, doubtful, but you never know!