PETA: From Bulls Running to Lobster Cracking---They Want it Stopped. Your Thoughts?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, sir. Guess I know where I'll be going next time I'm in Somerset. The one in Lexington has always been very good. The only bad meal I ever had at TR was at the one in Gatlinburg.

It must be nice to be able to sit down and eat in Somerset, some of us dont have that luxury , lol.

I recently talked to a fellow who had visited Vietnam and he said in some restaurants they had dog on the menu. :eek:

Don't think I could ever bring myself to chew on Rover.

In China they serve rats, in South America guinea pigs, in France horses. Personally I wouldn't be inclined to try any of them but different cultures eat different things.

Lobsters are great as long as you ignore that fresh lobsters usually meet their fate being either grilled or boiled alive.

Doubt if PETA girl wants to simulate that part of journey.

I wonder if she'd make the same sound a lobster does when you drop them into the boiling water?

In China they serve rats, in South America guinea pigs, in France horses. Personally I wouldn't be inclined to try any of them but different cultures eat different things.

Yes, I would have no inclination to try any of those. Horse....maybe, but there are just too many other things to eat.