Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official

Featured Replies

Speculation turns to reality. Harmon is enrolled at Adair County.

 

Official

  • Replies 72
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he would end up at a prep school. Any reason why he enrolled at Adair Co? Family, job?????

  • Author

Don't think he can go to a prep till after his Freshman year. I think its safe to say that after next season he moves again. Although I hate he left BGHS, I think kids that are rated that high (his ranking is deserved and he is a good kid) are puppets on a string. It shows you that AAU and summer leagues are in the drivers seat and high school varsity is in the backseat, at least with the elite players. The folks that have the Harmon's ears I can assure you are not huge fans of varsity, just AAU. I get it but 98% of fans don't.

 

I wish the best for the kid. He will have a spectacular season and will then be a 5star at Oak Hill or Hargrave. IMO

 

Good luck Harmon. Not a fan of AAU and the folks that are directing your decisions but know that you will get to play this game for many more years. It will be fun watching you.

How old is Harmon? Is he 15 like most of the 2021 kids or older? Just curious as he played in the 16u and was wondering if he played up or is actually 16 entering his freshman year.

Had been hearing this for two weeks and it ends up being true.

Does this mean Adair Co. will be invited as a replacement in the KOB? Idk if that's possible but I was hoping to catch Harmon there this yr.

Does this mean Adair Co. will be invited as a replacement in the KOB? Idk if that's possible but I was hoping to catch Harmon there this yr.

 

I thought I was the only one to wonder this...lol

What kind of talent does Adair have to go with Zion? I know Bowling Green was already loaded when he joined them last season.

Adair without Zion would have been a team ranked 7 to 10 in region with him no doubt a top 5 team. The region will be wide open so it will be interesting the impact he makes. Adair lost a ton of talent last year but will have back Corey Melton who averaged 17 a game and a rising junior Anthony Payne. The guardplay will be great the problem is no bigs for Adair.

Kentucky high school basketball isn't what it used to be.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.