Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official

Featured Replies

There may be another coming but I had heard about Zion coming for 3 weeks from people who would know. Those same people haven't mentioned someone else yet at-least.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet it's Braxton Beverly. He may be past his prime but he definitely could help.

I don't think it is Braxton Beverly. Would not need another pointy guard with Harmon there. I have heard a inside player so Melton can play the 4.

Been awhile since I have commented on here, and being from the AC area I have to say I doubt someone else is coming. It would be too risky a move for Adair and raise a million red flags to KHSAA. Especially if it is someone with high level talent

Been awhile since I have commented on here, and being from the AC area I have to say I doubt someone else is coming. It would be too risky a move for Adair and raise a million red flags to KHSAA. Especially if it is someone with high level talent

 

And Harmon doesn't wave a flag?

Harmon is entering high school. His eligibility starts when he enters so Adair is his first academic high school. So he is eligible immediately

Saw this kid play a handful of times this past year. My conclusion: he's not worth the time or baggage (3 schools in 3 years). He's not getting any bigger, he's old for his grade level and honestly probably wouldn't be getting the pub he's getting if he was on the correct grade level. From the games I saw, again small sample size but...he's AWFUL on defense, doesn't even try actually. And he didn't look coachable at all.

 

He will NOT finish at Adair, and will follow in the footsteps of Sloan, Cooper, and Young among others...meaning he'll keep moving schools so that an adult can try to benefit from him and colleges will stay away from him. Just my opinion. If I was coaching, I wouldn't want him at all.

The age thing is overused. He will be eligible all the way through HS so to me it is a non-issue.

Saw this kid play a handful of times this past year. My conclusion: he's not worth the time or baggage (3 schools in 3 years). He's not getting any bigger, he's old for his grade level and honestly probably wouldn't be getting the pub he's getting if he was on the correct grade level. From the games I saw, again small sample size but...he's AWFUL on defense, doesn't even try actually. And he didn't look coachable at all.

 

He will NOT finish at Adair, and will follow in the footsteps of Sloan, Cooper, and Young among others...meaning he'll keep moving schools so that an adult can try to benefit from him and colleges will stay away from him. Just my opinion. If I was coaching, I wouldn't want him at all.

 

I am not sure what you were watching but every game I watched him play he played good defense. Everything I have heard about him he is very coachable also. So I am not sure why there is so much hate. Like sweet16 said he will eligible all the way through HS so it is a non-issue. Even if the kid were a freshman last year, he still would have gotten a ton of publicity. He is a special player and I just hope he stays in state so we can all watch him.

Saw this kid play a handful of times this past year. My conclusion: he's not worth the time or baggage (3 schools in 3 years). He's not getting any bigger, he's old for his grade level and honestly probably wouldn't be getting the pub he's getting if he was on the correct grade level. From the games I saw, again small sample size but...he's AWFUL on defense, doesn't even try actually. And he didn't look coachable at all.

 

He will NOT finish at Adair, and will follow in the footsteps of Sloan, Cooper, and Young among others...meaning he'll keep moving schools so that an adult can try to benefit from him and colleges will stay away from him. Just my opinion. If I was coaching, I wouldn't want him at all.

 

 

I disagree, a lot. The age is not an issue, he made the US team as the youngest player, all region, all state tourney team, and playing 17u EYBL. Do you know how good you have to be to do that?? I seen him play 5 or 6 times last year, and I can see where you get your impression... he doesnt force anything. But at the end of the game he will have 16-18 points, 6 or 7 assists, and 2 or 3 steals. And that was on a very talented team!

 

I don't think he's KY/Duke good, but who knows what will happen the next 4 years...

Saw this kid play a handful of times this past year. My conclusion: he's not worth the time or baggage (3 schools in 3 years). He's not getting any bigger, he's old for his grade level and honestly probably wouldn't be getting the pub he's getting if he was on the correct grade level. From the games I saw, again small sample size but...he's AWFUL on defense, doesn't even try actually. And he didn't look coachable at all.

 

He will NOT finish at Adair, and will follow in the footsteps of Sloan, Cooper, and Young among others...meaning he'll keep moving schools so that an adult can try to benefit from him and colleges will stay away from him. Just my opinion. If I was coaching, I wouldn't want him at all.

 

Sounds like someone who wishes he came to their school. :lol2:

I have heard he is a very humble and coachable kid. Seems like a freshman who can lead like a senior.

How many members are we going to have to suspend from this thread for violations of Rule 4:

 

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.