Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zion Harmon. Adair County. Official

Featured Replies

Well then. That certainly changes things in the 5th Region.

 

I'd guess this puts them in the top 2 in the region?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go as far as top 2. Anthony Payne has enrolled back in Indiana .. and their younger teams were very below average. Region not overwhelming , but I wouldn't put them # 2.

 

1. John Hardin

2. Taylor Co

3. Larue Co

4.Etown

5. Who knows

5.

Where is he from?

 

It doesn't matter where he is from all that matters in that kids life is where he's going and how he's getting there.

I wouldn't go as far as top 2. Anthony Payne has enrolled back in Indiana .. and their younger teams were very below average. Region not overwhelming , but I wouldn't put them # 2.

 

1. John Hardin

2. Taylor Co

3. Larue Co

4.Etown

5. Who knows

5.

 

I don't think they're done. It would be hard to believe Zion would come to AC by himself. The Ensworth kid may be in the way also. AC lost quite a bit from last year so reinforcements are needed. Also hearing Melton might not play his senior year

Does anybody on here honestly think nobody else is coming?

 

Nope

I don't think they're done. It would be hard to believe Zion would come to AC by himself. The Ensworth kid may be in the way also. AC lost quite a bit from last year so reinforcements are needed. Also hearing Melton might not play his senior year

 

Wiseman from Ensworth is a Junior to be, so I am unsure why he would be drawn to Adair County. That makes no sense to me. He played for Team Penny out of Memphis so there is not any AAU connection with Zion other than they both played with NIKE teams. I can't see that rumor coming to life.

Why u think somebody Is giving this kid bad advice? High school basketball including the KOB is irrelevant. These studs use high school as a training session. Not a recruiting tool. Get real.

I am not saying kOB is not relevant. It is. Just not to these kids. Training is

I have said for 4 years that the better kids will not even play high school ball. They will use that time of year to rest and train.

I wouldn't go as far as top 2. Anthony Payne has enrolled back in Indiana .. and their younger teams were very below average. Region not overwhelming , but I wouldn't put them # 2.

 

1. John Hardin

2. Taylor Co

3. Larue Co

4.Etown

5. Who knows

5.

 

They're adding arguably the best player in Ky in any class and you don't think it would make Adair good enough to be at least Top 5? It's not like AC never puts out any talent on its own. I expect there won't be too many issues with Harmon's supporting cast.

I think it's just hard to win a region with one guy is all I'm saying. Yes he is arguably the best player in ky regardless of any class. His suppsorting cast will all need to step up.

]Breeze is a great skill guy.[/b] Also has a lot of great contacts. He worked with my son several times' date=' and helped with college recruiting also.[/quote']

 

Is this the same Coach Breeze that was at Bracken County years ago and is constantly yelling at his players and refs all game long on the sidelines?

Why u think somebody Is giving this kid bad advice? High school basketball including the KOB is irrelevant. These studs use high school as a training session. Not a recruiting tool. Get real.

 

I agree that it will not be unheard of that elite kids forego playing high school in lieu of focusing on elite training. Along with that is home schooling and not being in a school building from 8-3 on the horizon.

I get that, but what I don't get is why Zion would not just go back home in MD to directly train at the Pat the Roc Skills Academy. Coach Breeze may be great at skills development, but why not go to a pro that is in your backyard that is renown and you can be surrounded by other elite prospects to push you?

If it is about the best interest for Zion, I could think of other choices ahead of Adair. I suspect there is more to the decision than we will ever know or even need to know. If his family believes Adair is best for him, then I am glad he will be playing in KHSAA next season regardless where he is playing.

Kids at Huntington Prep attend class just like any other student.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.