CNN Reporting

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know. You tell me. Its pretty obvious. Lets see how good your interpretation skills are when dealing with the liberal left.

Since we have a history of comments by him regarding what the D party should be focused on and what they can do to get him out of the WH it's pretty obvious. It's a "nothingburger" because it doesn't matter until it's proven AND its nothing any anti-POTUS folks can control. He's been pretty clear that it's a waste of energy. Let Mueller do his thing and we'll see what comes out.

Again, not difficult to do the math. Your video guy has a history of taking clips and distorting them. Ironic that you grasp onto his videos with such gusto.

Since we have a history of comments by him regarding what the D party should be focused on and what they can do to get him out of the WH it's pretty obvious. It's a "nothingburger" because it doesn't matter until it's proven AND its nothing any anti-POTUS folks can control. He's been pretty clear that it's a waste of energy. Let Mueller do his thing and we'll see what comes out.

Again, not difficult to do the math. Your video guy has a history of taking clips and distorting them. Ironic that you grasp onto his videos with such gusto.

He is not my video guy. I think they are funny though. Thats quite a take on what that means.

[h=1]Definition of nothingburger in English:[/h]

[h=2]nothingburger[/h]

[h=3]NOUN[/h]US

informal

• Something that is or turns out to be insignificant or lacking in substance.
    ‘another nothingburger of a debate’

as modifier ‘a seemingly endless series of nothingburger speeches’

[h=3]Origin[/h]1950s: from nothing and burger.

Collusion didn't happen. Russia meddled in the election like they have for years and we have in other countries elections. The Parchute for the loss has to stop.

What equates collusion? Just Trump, the individual, or Trump associates?

If Mueller finds collusion from Page, Manafort, Stone, Flynn, etc. does that implicate Trump?

Trump dont care what they think. I think thats pretty clear.

Pretty clear to who? What in the word are you talking about? You can't be serious. It certainly isn't clear to anyone who pays attention.

There are all kinds of positive Trump attributes you can argue, but that he doesn't care what others think of him isn't one of them. Trumps thin skin coupled with his inability to control himself is like the daily double of entertainment. :clap:

There is nothing more illustrative of the reasons I have retreated from thinking that rationa debate is possible with most DJT supporters than the responses by some of you in this thread, whether about the topi, sub-topic or completely unrelated. The fact that some of you think this is acceptable social behavior by anyone, let alone the POTUS is reason enough for me to write off any hope.

I think some of the rhetoric from both sides results from the fact that we are ashamed of ourselves and anxious because of the two losers we, as a country, nominated to run for President. We are not mature enough to come to grips with our shame and angst. We somehow have to act it out.

Is it acceptable social behavior to continually attack a man and his family the way Libs attack Trump ?? The hypocrisy of the left is stunning...

To be fair Trump supplies plenty of ammo himself, and his administration hasn't accomplished anything of substance or wasn't extremely partisan.

Jobs ,

Infrastructure ,

Or the health care he ran on would give him some good press.

To be fair Trump supplies plenty of ammo himself, and his administration hasn't accomplished anything of substance or wasn't extremely partisan.

Jobs ,

Infrastructure ,

Or the health care he ran on would give him some good press.

That really didn't answer the question he asked.

Is it acceptable social behavior to continually attack a man and his family the way Libs attack Trump ?? The hypocrisy of the left is stunning...

Every president, and his family by extension, gets attacked. In the immortal words of Bruce Hornsby, that's just the way it is. Fair or not.