CNN Reporting

Completely false or false if it involved the POTUS? Flynn? Manafort? Kushner?

Collusion didn't happen. Russia meddled in the election like they have for years and we have in other countries elections. The Parchute for the loss has to stop.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collusion didn't happen. Russia meddled in the election like they have for years and we have in other countries elections. The Parchute for the loss has to stop.

While there is a chunk of folks who think it was 100% responsible for HRC losing I think most are more concerned about how they did it, the POTUS seeming lack of concern, and who was involved.

You could be right but you're guessing. I assume at some point we'll have an actual report presented and get a better picture.

The Van Jones thing is a complete joke. It's not what you want it to be.

So you were serious when you asked about CNN being held liable? 70%? Good lord. As they say in the country you're ate up.

I am 100% serious. When you mislead people about the United State government like certain news organizations there has to come a time when they are checked. Now they are operating under free speech, but at some point lying to cause issues like they have, or really they just did it for money and alot of people, you included, took it for the gospel and it has hurt our country. There is where they need to be held accountable, for hurting the country intentionally for $$ gain. Plus they are attempting to shape policy by this reporting. Some people are easily taken.

I'll slightly disagree. I don't think the #1 goal was a "jab." It was an immediate reaction due to being thin

I listed it at #3, not #1. There was nothing immediate about it. These two have been calling him everything including INSANE and UNFIT for office for quite some time now. They have gone WAY over the line in their criticism of him. This was not in any way an immediate reaction to anything. It had been building for quite a while.

While there is a chunk of folks who think it was 100% responsible for HRC losing I think most are more concerned about how they did it, the POTUS seeming lack of concern, and who was involved.

You could be right but you're guessing. I assume at some point we'll have an actual report presented and get a better picture.

I also agree the Van Jones thing is a stretch, but even Van Jones knows its crap. We will see what they release tomorrow.

I don't guess but it is educated reasoning, I do not know 100% . But after months and months of investigations and leaks I would think the smoking gun would of been revealed by now. If one comes out I will eat crow but I am pretty confident I am right.

This quote sums it up to perfection. Did Russia try to meddle? Sure they did. So did China and Iran and others. Do we meddle in others elections? Sure we do. Has this been going on for a long time? Absolutely. This is not something that just started in 2016. Obama didn't do anything about it because he knew it was not that big a deal. If HRC would have won, NOBODY would even be mentioning Russia at all.

I also agree the Van Jones thing is a stretch, but even Van Jones knows its crap. We will see what they release tomorrow.

He didn't say the issue was crap. He said it was not what Ds should be pushing.

Can I just listen to Trump (and read his tweets) and base my decision on what I think about him from the words directly out of his own mouth? :banana:

Amen. No one needs media to form their opinion. He's committed to taking it to the people himself. I

I think Trump is brilliant with his tweeting. I think the media does to. That is why they hate him tweeting so much. He accomplishes three things by tweeting...(1) talks directly to the people, (2) shows the media he does not need them to get his message out and (3) get his jabs in on the media. I think today's tweet about the Morning Joe folks was probably done just to jab not only them but also the media in general. That and the fact that they begged him to stay at his place not long ago and then she literally says he is insane and not fit for office not long later.

I love that he tweets. I 100% base my opinion of him on those tweets. It's the same with Gov Bevin and his Facebook videos. Neither can deny they say what they say or say the media manipulates what they say. And with their own words, they prove to me every day the reasons I didn't vote for them.

Might I remind you that it was Obama who was POTUS while this was supposedly going on and publicly dismissed Russian intervention in our elections.

CNN - broadcasting all the news liberals wished was true! The MSM is right, he does attck females in the media! He also attacks males in the media! See, he does not discriminate!!!!!

If you are going to attack this POTUS, you need to be wearing your big boy pants! Given what has been thrown at this POTUS, he has a broad license deal with this tabloid journalism!