CNN Reporting

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why the wall to wall Trump coverage has dropped off over the past week. They have actually had human interest stories and non political features leading their programs a lot recently.

At what point does a network like CNN become liable for damages to the United States for things like this. They have caused millions of people to blindly fall for this hoax all in the name of ratings to line the very pockets of the rich who own CNN? This narrative they have went with has been harmful to the USA in a number of ways. When are the lies deemed to much?

At what point does a network like CNN become liable for damages to the United States for things like this. They have caused millions of people to blindly fall for this hoax all in the name of ratings to line the very pockets of the rich who own CNN? This narrative they have went with has been harmful to the USA in a number of ways. When are the lies deemed to much?

Slippery slope.

Ideas like this would close the doors of several news organizations.

What hoax?

Slippery slope.

Ideas like this would close the doors of several news organizations.

What hoax?

Hopefully it would close all the liars down. Its a slope thats gonna need tackled soon if this does not stop. You should be mad that they have mislead you.

It won't. Their voice will always have an outlet in this digital world. Dan Rather (even after admitting he fabricated a story) still has a place where he's a respected voice. Brian Williams is still on the air.

They can't let it go, there just has to be a reason Hillary lost. No way could she have lost fairly.

Here is how bad it is. They are caught on camera saying its basically being pushed for ratings. Then they continue to say the same knowing that they have been exposed for this and admitting it. BUT yet they think its ok.

Here is how bad it is. They are caught on camera saying its basically being pushed for ratings. Then they continue to say the same knowing that they have been exposed for this and admitting it. BUT yet they think its ok.

It is disgusting, yet we have people on here still defending it, still hanging their hats on the crap spewed about Trump. I am not saying Trump is an angel but he is definitely not what the media has made him.

It is disgusting, yet we have people on here still defending it, still hanging their hats on the crap spewed about Trump. I am not saying Trump is an angel but he is definitely not what the media has made him.

I think Trump is a idiot sometimes. But these news guys make it way to easy to root for someone getting the shaft. Keep it up. He is gaining more and more voters everyday.

I think Trump is a idiot sometimes. But these news guys make it way to easy to root for someone getting the shaft. Keep it up. He is gaining more and more voters everyday.

Can I just listen to Trump (and read his tweets) and base my decision on what I think about him from the words directly out of his own mouth? :banana:

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe came to Mar-A-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

I know I know... "he is definitely not what the media has made him" and "I am sure he is gaining more and more voters everyday". :jump: