CNN Reporting

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe came to Mar-A-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

I know I know... "he is definitely not what the media has made him" and "I am sure he is gaining more and more voters everyday". :jump:

Trump is an idiot when it comes to Twitter but every headline I have read references these tweets as sexist. Maybe I am old but I don't see the sexism. Or maybe I don't understand the definition of sexism?

Trump is an idiot when it comes to Twitter but every headline I have read references these tweets as sexist. Maybe I am old but I don't see the sexism. Or maybe I don't understand the definition of sexism?

I think Trump is brilliant with his tweeting. I think the media does to. That is why they hate him tweeting so much. He accomplishes three things by tweeting...(1) talks directly to the people, (2) shows the media he does not need them to get his message out and (3) get his jabs in on the media. I think today's tweet about the Morning Joe folks was probably done just to jab not only them but also the media in general. That and the fact that they begged him to stay at his place not long ago and then she literally says he is insane and not fit for office not long later.

So the morning Joe crew has hammered Trump for awhile now and he fires back and they get their feelings hurt? Trump dont care what they think. I think thats pretty clear.

However what the Democrats and liberal media want is Trump to be like them. Well he isnt. Thats why he is President. All I hear is how they want him to change to the way they are. Well good luck and I dont blame him one bit for firing back. I say fire away. He is getting more and more votes. Had a parent tell me at camp today that she was a Democrat but after all the bias being shown by the Democrats and the media she was changing to a Republican. Another vote. Keep it up Dems. The hole is getting deeper.

Listen would I prefer the President wouldn't get in twitter battles, probably. At the same time Morning Joe has been calling Trump worst names for months. I can't blame him for striking back. Mika called him insane. Sorry if I don't shed a tear for her. If she can't handle criticism then don't criticize others.

But Trump jabbing Liberals on twitter is irrelevant all I care about is policy.

I think Trump is brilliant with his tweeting. I think the media does to. That is why they hate him tweeting so much. He accomplishes three things by tweeting...(1) talks directly to the people, (2) shows the media he does not need them to get his message out and (3) get his jabs in on the media. I think today's tweet about the Morning Joe folks was probably done just to jab not only them but also the media in general. That and the fact that they begged him to stay at his place not long ago and then she literally says he is insane and not fit for office not long later.

I'll slightly disagree. I don't think the #1 goal was a "jab." It was an immediate reaction due to being thin-skinned. How in the world does he have time to watch cable news every morning?

Late to the thread.

Can you be a little more specific in what part you consider to be the "Russian hoax?"

Lipton got it. Collusion. Plus CNN has sold alot of false goods. Remember the polls? The were skewed. Tomorrow the worst video on CNN is supposed to drop in the morning. Now who knows if its any worse than the first two. I think by now everyone knows CNN is making about 70% of the news up to feed the frenzy, so what could be worse than a supervising producer caught on tape telling what he did? Or Van Jones making light of the Russian coverage by CNN off camera? Thats what I am talking about.

Lipton got it. Collusion. Plus CNN has sold alot of false goods. Remember the polls? The were skewed. Tomorrow the worst video on CNN is supposed to drop in the morning. Now who knows if its any worse than the first two. I think by now everyone knows CNN is making about 70% of the news up to feed the frenzy, so what could be worse than a supervising producer caught on tape telling what he did? Or Van Jones making light of the Russian coverage by CNN off camera? Thats what I am talking about.

The Van Jones thing is a complete joke. It's not what you want it to be.

So you were serious when you asked about CNN being held liable? 70%? Good lord. As they say in the country you're ate up.