NBA Draft: Post Draft Discussion

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be a shame. Wish he would take a page out of Pop's book.

Will be looking for T'wolves games to watch. Good stuff tonight.

It's an A+ for the Wolves. Gives them something they desperately needed. Changes everything about them Might they take a shot at Paul Millsap now?

Can't wait for Thibs to play Jimmy 42 minutes a game and run him into the ground before the playoffs.

Butler is a need and I am pumped, but many don't realize how bad that roster is. They are still devoid of any shooters and the bench might be the worst in the NBA. Still a fringe (non) playoff team.

That'd be a shame. Wish he would take a page out of Pop's book.

Will be looking for T'wolves games to watch. Good stuff tonight.

Butler is a need and I am pumped, but many don't realize how bad that roster is. They are still devoid of any shooters and the bench might be the worst in the NBA. Still a fringe (non) playoff team.

Yeah, but I'll do anything to not watch a Hawks game.

Fox is going to be a star. It seemed like he was giving genuine answers to interview questions which is rare. I'd say the same thing about Isaacs.

Lotta respect for Tatum's single moms initiative too.

This is going to be a fun rookie class to keep up with, and I'm looking forward to a bunch of Ulis--->Jackson ally oops in the near future.

Did the Kings get someone new in front office to help Vlade? They had a surprisingly good draft.

The french pg may end up being great. But I think the Knicks passing on Monk and Dennis Smith is a mistake. Watching either one in MSG would have been fun.

Wasn't it 14 out of the 1st 20 or something like that?

Yes I wrote it down.

How about Bam landing in the lottery? I'm too lazy to go find posts of UK fans hating on him for leaving but there were definitely more than a few. Happy for him.

Thrilled for him. He needed the money. Single mom and raised in a trailer.

I'd love to see Dominique Hawkins get a Summer League chance somewhere.

Me too and also Humphreys.

I didn't realize Kennard had Gator arms.

Thrilled he went as high as he did. Saw that his sister Lauren was there too. Detroit not that far away that his family can go watch him play. Great kid from a great family.

A bunch of us would go to the SEC tourney's together. Mark, his dad was one of them. I have know that family for a long time.