NBA Draft: Post Draft Discussion

Butler is a need and I am pumped, but many don't realize how bad that roster is. They are still devoid of any shooters and the bench might be the worst in the NBA. Still a fringe (non) playoff team.

There is a reason the starters are logging 35+ minutes per game, the bench is far from appetizing. Rush and Muhammad were two of the best off the pine and both are FAs.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a reason the starters are logging 35+ minutes per game, the bench is far from appetizing. Rush and Muhammad were two of the best off the pine and both are FAs.

That and Thibs always plays his starters 40 minutes a game. He did the same thing in Chicago.

That and Thibs always plays his starters 40 minutes a game. He did the same thing in Chicago.

True but people need to realize people do learn and adjust. I would say the Pop who coaches for the Spurs now is different from the Pop that won his first title all those years ago with Robinson and Duncan. I don't remember him resting his guys alot way back then like he does now.

People get so caught up with how players and coaches are early on, and forget they people do change over time.

The bench suck in Minnesota. It would be interesting what he does if they they ever add more depth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
True but people need to realize people do learn and adjust. I would say the Pop who coaches for the Spurs now is different from the Pop that won his first title all those years ago with Robinson and Duncan. I don't remember him resting his guys alot way back then like he does now.

People get so caught up with how players and coaches are early on, and forget they people do change over time.

The bench suck in Minnesota. It would be interesting what he does if they they ever add more depth.

Excited to see what Jamal Crawford can do with that 2nd unit. First 5 looks pretty dang good.