Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County Igloo gets a facelift

Featured Replies

Here's some of the pictures: a redone gym floor, along with some fresh paint on the walls: IMG_1313.JPG

IMG_1318.JPG

  • Replies 71
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great but not as great as your avatar.

  • Author
Looks great but not as great as your avatar.

Lol. That was back in 1953 or so. I think they wanted to stick with tradition and keep the County outline in their which has been there forever

Now if they could just get the rocks out of the football field...

[ATTACH]62416[/ATTACH]heres a clearer picture

 

Like the court and appreciate them including the girls teams but I think it would've looked better with just the Polar Bears on both ends IMO. The girls are still the polar bears too correct? Again, I like the new look.

Like the court and appreciate them including the girls teams but I think it would've looked better with just the Polar Bears on both ends IMO. The girls are still the polar bears too correct? Again, I like the new look.

 

Same. I long for the day when "Lady" doesn't preface girl team names. Bracken County on one end, Polar Bears on the other would look great.

 

(That said, this looks VERY nice)

  • Author

You know I'll be the first to put up pictures of the actual thing

Same. I long for the day when "Lady" doesn't preface girl team names. Bracken County on one end, Polar Bears on the other would look great.

 

(That said, this looks VERY nice)

 

Georgetown (OH) girls are the Lady G-Men. Talk about gender identity issues.

Georgetown (OH) girls are the Lady G-Men. Talk about gender identity issues.

 

The worst name in High School sports.

 

I don't get lady bears or lady cats.

 

I get Fillies/Thorobreds though...

Better than UK Hoops! I much prefer Lady Cats or just plain Wildcats.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.