Brent Spence Bridge Maintenance Project

Pura Vida

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came by 275 from the airport yesterday around 2:00 PM. The traffic heading west on 275 to merge onto 75 was at a stand still all the way back to the Thomas more/Turkeyfoot exit.

Wife was heading to the mall today and said traffic was horrible.

I'm convinced that spot is a death trap. Cars that get on from Dixie or Turkeyfoot there and want to go 275W have to go from a dead stop or very slow crawl to getting up to speed in a hurry before they get smashed by cars in the left two lanes.

I'm convinced that spot is a death trap. Cars that get on from Dixie or Turkeyfoot there and want to go 275W have to go from a dead stop or very slow crawl to getting up to speed in a hurry before they get smashed by cars in the left two lanes.

So am supposed to go to World of Golf and The Mall at 10am tommorrow, what do you do?

So one week in and very little done. 10 weeks my foot.

After all we are talking about Ohio, which is probably second to Kentucky as having some of the slowest construction crews in North America(they never come in under schedule or on schedule). The AA project in Mason County was supposed to have been finished January 2017,saying now in the next two weeks maybe

They need to address that issue, it is very dangerous.