Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's happening!!! Mayweather vs. McGregor Official

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mike and Mike breakdown

 

Tickets 77 mil

PPV 475 mil

Sponsors 22 mil

Merchandise 2 mil

Nevada betting 30 mil

 

606 mil total

Pretty sure tat was for the Mayweather VS Pacquiao fight.

Pretty sure tat was for the Mayweather VS Pacquiao fight.

 

tweeted this morning...

Consider me one of those that's neither excited nor intrigued.

Wait, this is strictly a boxing match? Yawn.

Wait, this is strictly a boxing match? Yawn.

 

As if an MMA fight between the two would be exciting? It would be just as lopsided.

GGG vs Canelo is the fight to buy

As if an MMA fight between the two would be exciting? It would be just as lopsided.

 

Maybe...but I'd probably be more apt to watch it.

I want to see Connor cover up 90% of the time and throw hay makers the other 10%. I'm not sure Floyd has enough power to knock anyone out anymore, so I won't be shocked if it goes the distance.

The best aspect of the whole event will be the press conferences. Connor doesn't stand a chance but I think he will at least be able to entertain us which is a good thing considering how boring a Money fight can be. I'll watch it but I won't be paying money, I'll be firing up the fire stick.

Maybe...but I'd probably be more apt to watch it.

 

Im less interested in that because we see it all the time right now.

The best aspect of the whole event will be the press conferences. Connor doesn't stand a chance but I think he will at least be able to entertain us which is a good thing considering how boring a Money fight can be. I'll watch it but I won't be paying money, I'll be firing up the fire stick.

 

Agree with everything u said.

Will this be a HBO or Showtime replay fight?

 

I hope it's HBO, I would love to see their 24/7 production, that will be some good TV.

I hope it's HBO, I would love to see their 24/7 production, that will be some good TV.

 

Its Showtime I believe...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.