Mohammed Bamba commits to Texas

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe it, but there are some out there that really do (e.g. Bamba apparently, Knight, PPat and etc.)

PPat got it done whilst still attending UK. Not sure about Knight I know he was a good student but I don't know if he has finished his degree or not.

Bamba is one of the brightest kids to enter major college basketball in the decade plus I've been working in the business. He was legit accepted to Harvard on his academic merit. It isn't wise to lump him in with your standard 5 star recruiting situations...

Bamba is one of the brightest kids to enter major college basketball in the decade plus I've been working in the business. He was legit accepted to Harvard on his academic merit. It isn't wise to lump him in with your standard 5 star recruiting situations...

Good for him I hope he stays in school 4 years and gets his degree, it's interesting though if he really picked a school based on academics why he wouldn't choose Harvard.

Good for him I hope he stays in school 4 years and gets his degree, it's interesting though if he really picked a school based on academics why he wouldn't choose Harvard.

He'll be a one and done, but I can almost guarantee he will continue to work towards his degree while in the NBA. The kid is going to have a chance to make millions by 30 and then be set for life with his education. Keep sounding like a bitter UK fan. It's a great look. Promise...

He'll be a one and done, but I can almost guarantee he will continue to work towards his degree while in the NBA. The kid is going to have a chance to make millions by 30 and then be set for life with his education. Keep sounding like a bitter UK fan. It's a great look. Promise...

GT: How would you compare him to Nerlens Noel?

Thanks I do my best!! Just keep saying he chose a school based on education, it really shows your experience in your field. :isurrender: