Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mohammed Bamba commits to Texas

Featured Replies

Easy kid to root for.

 

Yeah, I hate that he didn't come to Kentucky but I absolutely agree. Great kid, brilliant mind, and its refreshing to see in a day and age of primadonna's. I knew all along Bamba was a different type of guy and his decision would be unlike many prep stars before him. I always hoped UK would win out due to the connections with Green, Hami, Vanderbilt, Knox, etc., but in the end I knew Mo would do his own thing.

 

 

I wish him nothing but the best!

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured the longer this went, that it wasn't UK. Read his letter and he seems like a very smart kid that made the choice he felt was best for him. Best of luck to the kid.

 

Not so sure that the lack of development Bam showed last year, and him playing out-of-position as a back to the basket center; didn't factor in a bit as well. Jarrett Allen's improvement was cited often as a factor? Sounds like he liked their business program as well, and it can't hurt that he'll be featured?

@gametime doesn't need my defense, but I'll absolutely take his opinion over anyone else's on this board when it comes to recruits.

 

Agree. I always appreciate his info as I know it is something we can believe.

He'll be a one and done, but I can almost guarantee he will continue to work towards his degree while in the NBA. The kid is going to have a chance to make millions by 30 and then be set for life with his education. Keep sounding like a bitter UK fan. It's a great look. Promise...

Really enjoy your insight on evaluating talent. But, smug and arrogant doesn't look good on you.

Really enjoy your insight on evaluating talent. But, smug and arrogant doesn't look good on you.

 

Sure it does...

You should. You earned it. ;)

 

The average man has jokes!

I like to go with what Cal says all the time to recruits "Kentucky isn't for everyone". It obliviously for whatever reasons wasn't for Bamba.

 

Good luck to the young man!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.