Best All-Around Player on the Planet???

Draymond isn't a better on ball defender than Kwahi. Draymond is the one who plays more help.

Also I never said Kwahi was the best. But Kwahi and Durant could both take the mantle this year or Lebron could solidify his claim. As of today it is Lebron. But I hold the right to change my mind after the playoffs.

Also putting Butler on the list with the other guys is crazy. Butler is not better than Kwahi. That isn't even debatable.

Okay. Says the guy who says Kobe sucks. :lol2:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kawhi is a top 3 player in the world, but I don't think you can put anybody over LeBron, he's gonna continue to put up MVP type numbers for the next 2-3 years in my opinion, after that we can make a statement for someone else. But for now I don't think it's close, LeBron is the best player in the world.

Unless I'm overlooking some all-world player from Afghanistan or Madagascar, the best all-around baller on this planet right now is Kawhi Leonard. Offense, defense, free throws, clutch, he can do it all. Admittedly, I am a bit biased because I like the Spurs but this guy is just flat-out crazy good. He has sliced and diced the Grizzlies in two playoff games to the tune of 69 points on 20 of 28 FG and 28 of 28 from the charity stripe. Last night, he scored 37 points on just 14 shots and made 19-19 from the line. Add the fact that he is probably the best all around defender in the League and I make my case that Kawhi is the game's best all-around player. I know Russ puts up big numbers and has his triple doubles and Lebron is Lebron, but for my money Kawhi is the best all-around.

Anyone agree? Anyone take exceptions?

Take it easy, Skip.

LeBron is the best player on the planet. KD is the best player in the West.

For my money, best "all around" player on Earth looks like this:

1. LeBron

2. Kawhi

3. Westbrook

4. Durant

5. Anthony Davis

I refuse to include James Harden because he is such a one-way player.

I would likely have DeRozan and Paul George higher than most.

DeMarcus Cousins and Damian Lillard get under-valued nationally.

Jimmy Butler would be in that next grouping of guys, for sure. Along with K.A.T. and Andrew Wiggins.

I'm a huge Steph Curry fan, but he gets bullied so much on the defensive end, I can't have him in the Top 10 of Best All Around player.

1. LeBron

2. Kawhi

3. Westbrook

4. Durant

5. Anthony Davis

Jimmy Butler would be in that next grouping of guys, for sure. Along with K.A.T. and Andrew Wiggins.

I'm a huge Steph Curry fan, but he gets bullied so much on the defensive end, I can't have him in the Top 10 of Best All Around player.

I can live with your top 5. I may switch up the ranking, but the 5 I agree with.

1. LeBron

2. Kawhi

3. Westbrook

4. Durant

5. Anthony Davis

Can't disagree with anything there, but I'd include the Greek Freak in there as well.

1. LeBron

2. Kawhi

3. Westbrook

4. Durant

5. Anthony Davis

Solid list I'd probably swap Kawhi & Russel Westbrook, then 3-5 you could jumble up and pick out of a hat