Best All-Around Player on the Planet???

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeBron showed tonight that he is by far the best player on the planet.

Without Kyrie and Kevin playing in the fourth quarter, willed the Cavs to the biggest second-half comeback in NBA playoff history.

Not too shabby.

Yeah boy. Guy is getting super disrespected in here.

No doubt.

Guest on Clay Travis this morning (didn't catch who he was) was saying that in 2-3 years the Bucks will be the team to beat in the East. With JKidd as coach and the Freak, Middleton, Brogdon, Maker, Monroe, and Parker they have a really good young nucleus.

Main weakness I see is the PG spot. Think they address that with the draft?

No doubt.

Guest on Clay Travis this morning (didn't catch who he was) was saying that in 2-3 years the Bucks will be the team to beat in the East. With JKidd as coach and the Freak, Middleton, Brogdon, Maker, Monroe, and Parker they have a really good young nucleus.

They key is being healthy. Very rarely has there been a time where Middleton, Parker and Giannis are on the floor together. They have a nice young core that's for sure. Guy is only 22 and is still figuring out how to play. My favorite quote on him is "I think a big part of the reason people are so drawn to Giannis is that watching him play basketball feels a lot like watching the scene in the movie where a superhero is figuring out his powers.'

They key is being healthy. Very rarely has there been a time where Middleton, Parker and Giannis are on the floor together. They have a nice young core that's for sure. Guy is only 22 and is still figuring out how to play. My favorite quote on him is "I think a big part of the reason people are so drawn to Giannis is that watching him play basketball feels a lot like watching the scene in the movie where a superhero is figuring out his powers.'

Holy crap that is the best way to describe it.

No doubt.

Not sure since they let ABC(Giannas' DFS nickname) run the point and also let Brogdon run the point as well. Middleton has been playing SF so I can see them grabbing the best G available whether it is a PG or SG when they are on the clock. I think another G regardless of the spot is their biggest need. Having ABC at the PG spot has proven to be genius though.

Not sure since they let ABC(Giannas' DFS nickname) run the point and also let Brogdon run the point as well. Middleton has been playing SF so I can see them grabbing the best G available whether it is a PG or SG when they are on the clock. I think another G regardless of the spot is their biggest need. Having ABC at the PG spot has proven to be genius though.

Very similar to when LeBron runs the points. Almost impossible to guard and plan against. 6-11 point guard makes things interesting.

Without Kyrie and Kevin playing in the fourth quarter, willed the Cavs to the biggest second-half comeback in NBA playoff history.

Not too shabby.

And I forgot. As the primary defender, didn't allow a basket to anyone who tried to score on him in the second half (or 4th quarter' can't remember for sure).

If I needed to get one stop on defense I'd pick Draymond Green over anyone to get that stop. After that LeBron and then after that Kawhi/Jimmy Butler.

Was I the only one watching LeBron play text book lock down defense this series when stops were absolutely necessary? Asking for a friend.....

Was I the only one watching LeBron play text book lock down defense this series when stops were absolutely necessary? Asking for a friend.....

LeBron was tough today, I knew as soon as he shot that three when they were down 2 that it would be good. LeBron really does have that on/off switch so many people talk about others having.