Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best All-Around Player on the Planet???

Featured Replies

Again I like Westbrook, but you think what you want. I'm just able to separate and discuss logically....my personal all time faves...MJ, Lebron, Westbrook, and KD

  • Replies 73
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harden is 6 on my list, great offensive player but a no show on defense. Plus I'm not sure who I'd take off my top 5 to put Harden in there.

Harden is 6 on my list, great offensive player but a no show on defense. Plus I'm not sure who I'd take off my top 5 to put Harden in there.

 

Gotcha, I was just curious.

Again I like Westbrook, but you think what you want. I'm just able to separate and discuss logically....my personal all time faves...MJ, Lebron, Westbrook, and KD

 

There is no way you like Westbrook. If this is how you treat players you like I'd love to see the list of players you don't like and why you don't like them. :lol2:

There is no way you like Westbrook. If this is how you treat players you like I'd love to see the list of players you don't like and why you don't like them. :lol2:

 

Always love when people on anonymous boards tell others what they really think or feel even after a person tells them. You guys are amazing, wish I had that skill! "How I treat players"?? Never met the guy nor know him so how could I "treat" him in any capacity??

Always love when people on anonymous boards tell others what they really think or feel even after a person tells them. You guys are amazing, wish I had that skill! "How I treat players"?? Never met the guy nor know him so how could I "treat" him in any capacity??

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

There is no way you like Russ as much as you hate on him. Makes no sense. Like I said, if this is you talking about one of your favorite players let me know who you hate. I want to get you talking about that player. :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

 

There is no way you like Russ as much as you hate on him. Makes no sense. Like I said, if this is you talking about one of your favorite players let me know who you hate. I want to get you talking about that player. :lol2:

 

:rolleyes: Again, amazing ability!

:rolleyes: Again, amazing ability!

 

No doubt. So what players do you hate?

No doubt. So what players do you hate?

 

Obviously with your skills of telling people how they feel and what they think that isn't a necessary question :sarcastic:

Obviously with your skills of telling people how they feel and what they think that isn't a necessary question :sarcastic:

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

Truth! Good point.

After the combine today it has to be Hamidou Diallo! :lol2:

I think not putting James Harden in my top 5 was justified after this series.

The Cavs probably will sweep the Wizards or Celtics to. It's crazy how bad the East is. I still maintain that if Lebrons teams played in the West his whole career, he would have only been in the Finals twice. However he would be undefeated in the Finals though. I think his two Heat Championships still happen if in the West. I don't think his Cavs team wins it all last year if they had to go through the West just to get to the Finals.

 

James is going to go down as a top 3 player of all time because he is simply amazing. However being in the East definitely helped him in making the Finals so much. It Means it takes only one unbelievable series by him and his team to win a championship each year. Instead of two or even three series like that, that some players in the West have to go through just to make the Finals.

 

I know that doesn't have much to do with this thread. Just saying lol. To answer the thread James is still the best player on the planet though. I just would have loved to see what his career would have looked like in the West and how we would have thought of him then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.