Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BREAKING NEWS: Bin Laden may be dead.

Featured Replies

BREAKING NEWS:

 

Saudi officials say that Bin Laden is either very seriously ill and dying, or is dead.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he eat some bad spinach???

BREAKING NEWS:

 

Saudi officials say that Bin Laden is either very seriously ill and dying, or is dead.

 

 

I hope the news is accurate. :dancingpa :dancingpa

I hope the news is accurate. :dancingpa :dancingpa
You are not lying...This would be fanstastic news!

Won't believe it until it's proven...

Did he eat some bad spinach???

:lol: :lol: This would be grand news but how would you ever really know?

Hope this to be true..... then he can rot in.............

Hope this to be true..... then he can rot in.............

 

 

Heaven with his 77 virgins??????????????????? JK I hope he's dead as dead. However, isn't there still money on his head. Wouldn't they turn over the body for the money?

Did he eat some bad spinach???

Nice comment goherd.:lol:

Did he eat some bad spinach???

 

 

This is great!

I hope it is true, but ultimately it won't matter.

 

Some other Islamic nut in the middle east will take his place and could be as bad or worse as Bin Laden.

 

I really don't believe it will tear the Al Quaeda organization apart or anything like that, but it would be great if it did.

I have never been so anxious to hear if someone is dead. I hope he suffered tremendously. "77 virgins...77 Virginians you idiot!"

I have never been so anxious to hear if someone is dead. I hope he suffered tremendously. "77 virgins...77 Virginians you idiot!"

 

 

LOL.....I knew that would be said before it was all said & done.:lol:

It'd be nice to think he's gone but just as was said above, he's already laid the foundation for some other nut case to continue his work. The only good aspects I can see as there won't likely be any one else with his ties, or money. However the support won't be hard for them to come up with..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.